November 02, 2009

To my Anonymous Commenter


Dear Anonymous,

Darling I read your little comment and you know Zandra doesn't like to bring up the past but there is something I need to tell you. I am well aware of the fact that some people do spell Glamizon like 'Galmazon' but Zandra does not. 

I believe that the word Glamizon is much prettier than it's more primitive sister 'Glamazon.' And another thing dear never sign anything anonymous, you must not hide, if you have an opinion say it, don't stand in the shadows! Life is not meant to passed by timidly! So darling next time leave your name, Zandra always does.       
                         
Kisses!                                                                         

-Z!

1 comment:

  1. You gotta love a nice anonymous poster with a gripe.

    Don't you? =)


    Bob

    ReplyDelete