September 10, 2009

Hello Gorgeous!

Darlings,

I am Zandra Marie Rockefeller, of course.

I am sure you have heard of me. I have been featured on the small screen many times. I was an extra on the Golden Girls and Suddenly Susan. I starred in an episode of CSI:Miami, where I played dead body "Julia Franklin." And I was a featured back up dancer in the Ricky Martin music video for "She Bangs." Ricky did propose to me but, you know we were just in different places emotionally.

Enough about Ricky, back to me. I have created this blog to grace all of you humdrum honeys with glamour! I feel I have finally found my calling in this world, I just reek of star power and I feel it is my duty to share this with all of you!

So, darlings, I will be creating self help glamour diaries to help you all to become wonderful & brilliant!

Kisses Darlings!

love,
Z!

No comments:

Post a Comment